759 total views, 1 today
- Vedant Sinha
- Age: 9 to 12 years
- Height: 4 to 5 feet
- Interested in: Print ads, TV ads, Fashion shows, TV serials, Movies, Modelling events and Competitions
- City: Delhi (NCR)
Vedant Sinha lovingly called as “The Expression Boy” by his close friends and fans. He is not only known for his Dancing skills but loves to do modelling, acting, singing and play Guitar with the same passion.
Also a Green belt earner in Judo n Taekwando , Vedant has around 4 yrs of experience. Pls find the glimpse of it below :
With his hard-work and passion for Dance and Modeling, He already has some achievements:
Brand Face of “Namaste India” – A Modeling Contest
1. Vedant won (1st Runner-up) in the modeling contest of the Brand Face for “Namaste India”
2. Vedant Competed with around 10K participant to win this competition. His performance was highly appreciated by the show judges “Mandira Bedi”, VJ “Sophie” and famous RJ “Khurafaati Nitin” and from the Top management of Namaste India
Winner of “Dancing War”– TV Dance Reality Show
1. Vedant “The Expression Boy” has recently won “Dancing War – Junoon Dance Ka”, a big dance reality show which got telecast on Sadhna TV. He competed with more than 25000 dancers across different states of India to win this show.
Winner of “No1 Dramebaaz – Season2” (Dance only) – Acting and Dance Reality Show
1. Vedant also won an Acting n Dance Reality show “No1 Dramebaaz – Season 2” which got telecasted on E24 Channel.
Winner of “Natraj Ratan Award-2016”
1. Vedant won the prestigious “Natraj Ratan Award – 2016” from the field of Entertainment.
2. He is one of the youngest to win this award for his contribution to the field of Dance
Winner of Online Dance Competition “The Dance Battle” – Ashley Lobo
1. “The Expression Boy” has also won a scholarship from the Internationally Famous Dance Academy “The DanceworX” from Ashley Lobo
He bagged 1st Prize in an Online Dance Competition “Indian Dance Competition(IDC) – Season7” in Non-Classical category
Vedant is a trained Dancer in Jazz , Ballet, Modern Contemporary, Bollywood, Tollywood, Freestyle.
He loves to do modelling and is a very confident child on the stage and camera.
759 total views, 1 today
- Listed: July 3, 2017 9:09 pm
- Active till: 13 days, 11 hours
Fashion for Kids
8th month old charming kid who is not fussy with lights and camera.. he is a photographers delight… try him out…….
603 total views, 1 today
Worth Reading Articles
- How Drama Enhances Your Child’s Learning
- Ways To Bring Out The Performer In Your Little One
- Ways To Free Your Child From Stage Fear
- Ways To Help Your Child Venture Into The World Of Performing Arts
- You Are Never Too Young To Take Your First Step In Modeling
- Everyone Should Give An Audition Atleast Once In Life